Subject: Re: Pause / Break key locks up rxvt ?
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:38:13 -0700

Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> 
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> 
> > rxvt locks up when I press the Pause / Break key. Is it just me
> > ? It doesn't happen with the default terminal and on Linux. I
> > couldn't find any way (a key) to unlock it.
> 
> ^C

Additionally, ^Q unfreezes the output just as if ^S had been pressed, at
least on mine...

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/