Subject: Re: example needed pls: `cygpath -c <HANDLE>'
From: Soren A <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:37:59 +0000 (UTC)

Brian Dessent <[email-masked]> wrote around 01 Jul 2003 
news:[email-masked]:

> It took a bit of work, but the perl5-porters mailing list had enough
> nuggets to get it going.  I wrote up the steps here:
> 
> http://www.dessent.net/patk/archives/000035.shtml

That's a fsck-ing holy grail I sank double-digit hours into some time
ago (and never succeeded). Outstanding. I commend you and shout "major
kudos" for getting this to work and documenting it for others. 

-- 
"So, tell me, my little one-eyed one, on what poor, pitiful,
defenseless planet has my MONSTROSITY been unleashed?"
                       - Dr. Jumba, Disney's "Lilo & Stitch"
OpenPGP Key at http://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=6050

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/