Subject: Re: Ftp Problems
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Jeff Trent <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:19:51 -0400

Jeff,

Please post instead of sending private email.

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 11:43:34AM -0400, Jeff Trent wrote:
> I read your posting regarding ftp problems under Win2000.  I am having
> the same problem and wondering if / how you were able to resolve this
> problem?

The above problem description is much too vague -- making it difficult
for me or anyone else to help you.

I suggest you read the following:

    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

and then post to the Cygwin mailing list for help, if necessary.

> Thanks!

You are welcome.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/