Subject: rxvt icon replacement
From: Dean Scarff <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:19:01 +0800

Is there any chance that the rxvt icon resource could be changed to 
something a little more aesthetic?  IMHO, the current icon is quite 
ugly.

I'd suggest the terminal/shell icon from the Crystal iconset by 
everaldo.  Although there's no preview on the site, have a look through 
http://www.everaldo.com/crystal/
BeeIcons have ported the pngs to a high quality .ico, uploaded here: 
http://www.polarhome.com:753/~p00ya/up/Terminal.ico
(although I'd have converted them myself if I didn't already have the 
Bee set ;)

I'm unsure about licensing, but I'd be happy to request permission from 
the Crystal team if needs be.

Admittedly, it's a fairly trivial matter, but.. *crosses fingers*
Cheers,
Dean Scarff

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/