Subject: Re: example needed pls: `cygpath -c <HANDLE>'
From: Soren A <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:51:50 +0000 (UTC)

Soren A <[email-masked]> wrote
around 28 Jun 2003
news:20030628173513.EYTR10267.mta6.adelphia.net@SIGMUND: 

> [posted and mailed]
> 
> Hi! The ever-fascinating "cygpath" tool once again beckons to me to
> plumb its depths ...

Sorry for the dup posting. Please follow-up to the other twin if possible.

Explanation: well, I seem to have more troubles posting to the List than 
normal people. I frequently work at several different machines setup in 
different ways at different places, and do my Cygwin conversations as I can 
(carpe diem). I recently had to subscribe via a new email account and my 
newsreader had to have settings changed to reflect that. I posted two or 
more articles yesterday that never showed up on the List, via Gmane, so for 
this message I decided to buy insurance in the form of posting-and-mailing. 
Again, apologies. I have no explanation for why it didn't work yesterday, I 
haven't changed anything between then and now (but maybe closed and then 
re-started Xnews, that could account for it).

   Soren A.

-- 
"So, tell me, my little one-eyed one, on what poor, pitiful,
defenseless planet has my MONSTROSITY been unleashed?"
                       - Dr. Jumba, Disney's "Lilo & Stitch"
OpenPGP Key at http://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=6050

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/