Subject: Re: Download from internet = 1Mb?!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:44:15 +1000 (EST)

On 27 Jun, [email-masked] wrote:
>  PS. I _think_ this is as simple as you can get. If anybody notices a 
>  redundant step or unnecessary complication, please say. 

That's all quite clear, Fergus, many thanks.

I'll also check out the site that Max mentioned, in case I can learn
still more from that:

> By far the best way to download and maintain an installation set is Michael
> Chase's clean_setup.
> 
> http://www.home.ix.netcom.com/~mchase/zip/

luke

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/