Subject: mutt not working with libiconv 1.8-3
From: Jaeho Shin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:30:47 +0900

I'm using mutt 1.4-1 and recently I've upgraded libiconv and stuffs to
1.8-3. After then, I couldn't start composing any mail in mutt. :(

mutt was spitting out some error messages like,
assertion "errno == EISL || (BUGGY_ICONV && ...) || errno == ENOENT"
failure ../lib/sendlib.c:743
I forgot to capture the exact error msg, but it's easy to reproduce:
just press 'm' inside mutt.

Downgrading libiconv{,2} and libcharset to 1.8-2, everything became OK
as usual.

-- 
netj | Jaeho Shin | 신재호 ; http://netj.org/
System Programmers' Association for Researching Computer Systems
Division of Computer Science, Department of EECS, KAIST

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/