Subject: Re: Problems with Nano
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 07:21:54 +0100

Did you know that nano-1.2.1 is now available at
http://www.nano-editor.org/dist/v1.2/nano-1.2.1.tar.gz ? It installs
perfectly well into Cygwin using ./configure; make; make install. (There are
options.)
I have had the reported screen-refreshing problems in the past but not
lately.
A minor problem with regexp Search-and-Replace: if I try to add {string} to
the end of every line in a file using <Alt-r><Alt-r> (to get regexp mode)
Search $ Replace {string}then I just get repeated appends
{string}{string}{string}... at the current line and no sequential movement
to the next line. Any ideas?
Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/