Subject: Re: indent manpage bug
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:47:46 +0200

Ronald schrieb:

> Some values are missing in the manpage of indent:

> $ man indent
> ...

> This man page is generated from the file indent.texinfo.  This is  Edi-
> tion  of "The indent Manual", for Indent Version , last updated .
>    ^^^^                                        ^^^^           ^^^^

IIRC there was a bug in texinfo2man.exe which comes with indent.
I'll release the new version this weekend (probably).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/