Subject: Re: STLPort Libraries
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Ufuk Çoban <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:07:14 +0200

Hallo Ufuk,

Am Montag, 16. Juni 2003 um 14:52 schriebst du:

> you are great. thanks for your help. where did you find this make file? 
> have you mixed it from the orginals?

it is the original gcc-cygwin.mak from the source directory with some
minor changes, I included the files common_macros.mak,
common_percent_rules.mak and common_rules.mak directly and changed
some parts, well the make clean and the make install isn't really
working as it is now, but it compiles ok.

Can you test if the shard lib version is also working?  I didn't
tested it yet.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/