Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New packages: docbook-xml42, docbook-xsl, xmlto
From: Patrick Eisenacher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:47:23 +0200

Hi Marcel,

thank you for making these packages available directly via Cygwin setup. 
I gave xmlto a couple of runs, and it does its job as expected. 
Unfortunately, I can not use xmlto currently without switching off 
validation, because it doesn't allow postvalidating my source after 
evaluating the xincludes first. But I will contact Tim about this. 
Perhaps he is willing to include another command line switch in one of 
the next releases.

Is there a reason why you sticked with the v1.60.1 XSL stylesheets and 
didn't use the v1.61.2 ones?

Very nice,
Patrick

> docbook-xml42
> =============
> 
> docbook-xml42 package contains Docbook XML DTD version 4.2 as published 
> by OASIS. Current version of the package is docbook-xml42-4.2-1.
> 
> docbook-xsl
> ===========
> 
> docbook-xsl package contains XSL stylesheets for the DocBook XML DTD 
> created by Norman Walsh and others. Current version of the package is 
> docbook-xsl-1.60.1-1.
> 
> xmlto
> =====
> 
> xmlto is a front-end to the DocBook XML toolchain written by Tim Waugh. 
> xmlto converts XML files to various formats using XSL stylesheets. 
> Current version of the package is xmlto-0.0.12-1.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/