Subject: libiconv package must be recompiled
From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 10:31:50 -0400

It appears that the current cygwin libiconv package still has problems
described in the following messages:
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.clisp.general/6832>
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.clisp.general/6767>
it also appears that all it takes to fix the problem is to
recompile the libraries from the current sources.

Charles, are you the maintainer of the cygwin package?
If yes, could you please remake the package?
If no, could you please ask the maintainer to do that?

thanks.

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat9 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.palestine-central.com/links.html>
Ph.D. stands for "Phony Doctor"  - Isaak Asimov, Ph.D.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/