Subject: Re: Cygwin and phpPgAdmin
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Márcio Ferreira <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:26:36 -0400

Márcio,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 04:33:54PM -0300, Márcio Ferreira wrote:
> I'm sorry but I think you are the one can help me with my trouble.
> [snip]
> Can you help me?

I'm sorry but I can't help you because I do not have any experience with
phpPgAdmin.  BTW, mixing native Win32 and Cygwin applications is most
likely going to complicate things...

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/