Subject: Re: perl 5.8.0 and spamassasin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Ajay Simha <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:44:02 +0200

Hallo Ajay,

> With Perl 5.8.0 and SpamAssassin-2.55 I get:

> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 62.
> Compilation failed in require at /bin/spamassassin line 69.
[...]

> anyone have any clues how to fix this?

What says the require (use ...) in line 69 of /bin/spamassassin?

> I did read something about "putting PERLIO=perlio in the environment for SA"

This shouldn't be needed any longer since the third perl-5.8.0
release.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/