Subject: Re: output suppressed in ssh session
From: Tim Wright <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Jun 2003 17:37:43 -0700

Hi all,
I'm not subscribed to the mailing list (so please reply directly if you
wish to), but encountered this problem as detailed in the email by
"Crispin Bivans" a few days ago to this list (I used the site web search
to find the email).

I was running Cygwin 1.3.17, and using ssh to an account configured for
Domain Admin access. This worked fine. Now I have upgraded to 1.3.22,
and whilst most programs still work fine, the output from 'net.exe' has
disappeared. It's clear that the program still works - if I do a 'net
stop servicename' then it takes the appropriate amount of time and the
service stops, but the output gets lost. I just though I'd give another
example of the problem with an easy "reproduce by". This is Windows 2000
Server SP3, if that's at all relevant.

Regards,

Tim

-- 
Tim Wright <[email-masked]>
PolyServe Inc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/