Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibXSLT (1.0.27) test packages available
From: Patrick Eisenacher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:56:13 +0200

Hi Elfyn,

unfortunately I'm less fortunate with the new libxslt package than 
Andreas. I cannot translate a simple xml document to html with the new 
version of xsltproc. Here are some infos:

$ xsltproc -version
Using libxml 20507, libxslt 10027 and libexslt 718
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20507, libxslt 10027 and libexslt 718
libxslt 10027 was compiled against libxml 20507
libexslt 718 was compiled against libxml 20507

$ xsltproc -catalogs 
/usr/local/lib/xml/stylesheets/docbook-xsl/html/docbook.xsl Tester2.xml 
 > Tester2.html
runtime error: file 
/usr/local/lib/xml/stylesheets/docbook-xsl/html/html-rtf.xsl line 101 
element apply-templates
xsl:apply-templates : can't find doc
no result for Tester2.xml

here's the Tester2.xml document:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone='no'?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
                   "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd">

<!-- ROOT ELEMENT -->
<article class="specification" lang="en" vendor="Fillmore Labs" 
revision="0.4"> <!-- revision of template -->

     <!-- OBJECTIVES -->
     <section id="objectives">
         <title>Objectives</title>
         <para>
             The following chapters describe the required functionality 
of release 1.
         </para>
     </section>
</article>

With the old version of xsltproc Tester2.xml translates fine. I'm using 
the 1.52.1 XSL stylesheets. I tried the 1.61.2 XSL stylesheets as well 
and got the same result :o(

Do you know what's going wrong? Please let me know if you need more 
infos from my side.

Patrick

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/