Subject: NetPBM / ppmforge problem
From: Aelfwyne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 00:35:31 +0000 (UTC)

For lack of a better place to ask, and since this seems to be a Cygwin 
compatibility issue....

I'm trying to use ppmforge to generate graphics for a project I'm working 
on. It's supposed to generate, with the options I give it, a random 
globe. This works perfectly on a Linux system, but the when executed on 
Cygwin just gives an empty starfield (which should be the background of 
the globe) and a line through the center...

The ppmforge.c file itself is rather small and I haven't found anything 
in it that would seem to be highly system dependent, however I'm not 
familiar with this library much.

Does anyone know why this would work correctly on a Linux system but fail 
on Cygwin?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/