Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibXML2 (2.5.7) test packages available
From: Patrick Eisenacher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:12:44 +0200

Hi Elfyn,

xmllint works fine for me. I tested it with the following options:

$ xmllint -noout -valid -catalogs Specification.xml

not specifying -catalogs or specifying -dtdvalid <URL> fetches the DTD 
from the given URL, as expected. Without the -valid option, only the 
well-formedness is checked. And without the -noout option, xmllint 
outputs the result tree to stdout. Validity and well-formedness errors 
are reported if present. My document is of medium size (~400k). I 
haven't tested any of the other options.

Now I'm looking forward for an updated xsltproc, cause that was what 
wasn't compatible with the latest XSL stylesheets.

Good work!

Thanks,
Patrick

> I have uploaded test packages for LibXML2 version 2.5.7 to sources.redhat.com . The LibXML2 source and binary packages *should* be available on most mirrors by the beginning of next week. The source package does not *yet* contain a patch file; for some reason (me being tired?) `diff' was thinking the entire source package had changed, only the configury has changed, however.
> 
> Please test the library as much as possible, as I'd like to get this update "out there" ASAP. If you find any problems/Cygwin related bugs, please let me know on the list ([email-masked]).
> 
> Updated packages for LibXSLT are to follow.
> 
> Elfyn

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/