Subject: Re: Problem with accept?!! (was: Re: apache cygwin package hangs when MaxRequestsPerChild reached!)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:45:48 +0200

Corinna schrieb:

> On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 11:47:55AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>> Another problem with the latest snapshots was that I cannot build perl
>> with it,

> I wonder if it wouldn't be more productive to write *why* it fails to
> build...

I don't know why it fails.  I just see that the first simple test to
execute a perl statement with miniperl.exe (static perl binary) fails.
Since miniperl is used to build the rest of perl (the shared core and
all the modules) I cannot build perl.

I haven't debugged it yet.  I'll need to debug it, I know.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/