Subject: Re: Problem with accept?!! (was: Re: apache cygwin package hangs when MaxRequestsPerChild reached!)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:47:55 +0200

Stipe schrieb:

> Gerrit, this may be also solving our mysql problems?! At least I had
> mysql running on cygwin 1.3.10-2 (which was the same old version for
> my apache server). I could bet a dozen of guiness that we'll get mysql
> to run with this fix too ;)

I hope so too.  Well it crashed freqquently with the old DLL too, but at
least it was possible to run the testsuite.

Since it seems that it is a runtime problem and not a compiletime
problem I'll try to run MySQL server with the snapshot Cygwin version.

Another problem with the latest snapshots was that I cannot build perl
with it, so upgrading cygwin-1.3.22 with only this one bug fixed would
be really great (and leave the whole rest in CVS).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/