Subject: Re: Problem with accept?!! (was: Re: apache cygwin package hangs when MaxRequestsPerChild reached!)
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Christopher B. Liebman" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 05:12:32 +0200

BTW,

I guess this is a good reason for having Cygwin 1.3.22-2 (or .23-1)
released?!

I'd like to update then the whole Apache packages, including a fresh
php build with additional php modules, etc.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/