Subject: Re: Problem with accept?!! (was: Re: apache cygwin package hangs when MaxRequestsPerChild reached!)
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Christopher B. Liebman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 04:42:38 +0200

"Christopher B. Liebman" wrote:
> 
> Bingo!   ***much*** better.   It will be intresting to get some feedback
> from someone who is running an active web server with apache/cygwin.

I do, but it's on top of Cygin 1.3.10-2 because of that damn reason. 

If I can confirm the fix, I'll upgrade to latest Cygwin snapshot.

So which snapshot did you positively tested?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/