Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibXML2 (2.5.7) test packages available
From: "Elfyn McBratney" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 23:59:13 +0000

>Elfyn-
>Wheres the doc?
>Thanks,
>-Martin

If you mean the documentation for the library, it's under 
/usr/share/doc(libxml2(-python)-2.5.7), with a Cygwin README in 
/usr/doc/Cygwin .

Elfyn

_________________________________________________________________
Sign-up for a FREE BT Broadband connection today! 
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/