Subject: Re: qmail cygwin port successfull
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:12:53 +0200

linamat schrieb:

>>And you mention MySQL.  Do you have recent version of MySQL server built
>> on top of Cygwin?  Is there a patch or a binary somewhere too?

> You may not have problems with compiling mysql-3.23.56 under Cygwin.
> If you need DLL & headers, tell me address and I'll send you this one.

The client is not the problem, I have compiled my own version of MySQL,
including client dll and server.  What I want is the server running on
top of Cygwin (well, I know it is ported to Windows and runs faster
without Cygwin, but just for fun I want it running on Cygwin too),
unfortunately the server crashes immediately when connecting it and I
had no luck debugging it yet.

Anyway, many thanks.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/