Subject: Re: quoting windows pathnames
From: Sam Edge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:34:38 +0100

"Charles D. Russell" <[email-masked]> wrote in
<000501c323f8$3637e440$bb68d6d1@oemcomputer>
in gmane.os.cygwin on Mon, 26 May 2003 21:31:29 -0500:

> I don't want to monkey with the windows directory
> structure because I want all my windows software to plug and play, so that I
> don't have to learn anything about windows. (Ignore it: maybe it will go
> away.)
> 

Exactly! :-)

-- 
Sam Edge

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/