Subject: Re: PATCH: apache + mod_perl(via apxs) + libapreq
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 14:15:25 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am Samstag, 24. Mai 2003 um 07:21 schriebst du:

> I am using perl-5.8.0 (built from the scratch), apache 1.3.27 (from
> scratch) as it needs extra cflags to support mod_perl, mod_perl-1.27
> with patches.  I forgot to add that I also had to patch the perlld
> that is installed as it wants to rename ***any*** link dest that
> matches /.*perl.*/ to cygperl5_8_0.dll *sigh*

Oops, that is a bug, I'll try to fix it.  Or do you already have
submitted a patch to perl5-porters?

> Also using the latest cygwin... I'm doing a fresh install of cygwin
> now and will see how things work...

> My dev env uses wigwam http://www.wigwam-framework.org so that it can be
> deployed safely and is also insolated (mostly) from underlying os versions
> of various tools.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/