Subject: Re: No mui.h in GLUT?
From: Aelfwyne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 02:13:17 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you. I was under the impression that it offered something not 
available elsewhere in the library. This is what happens when one's 
research stumbles upon stale webpages on the net. I'll be checking out 
GLUI now :).

Andre Bleau <[email-masked]> wrote in
news:[email-masked]: 
<<SNIP>>
> MUI is an obsolete, undocumented addition to GLUT. See, for example,
<<SNIP>>
> I suggest that you use GLUI instead.
<< SNIP >>

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/