Subject: Re: Proftpd on non NT systems ?
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Sylvain Petreolle <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hughlander <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:17:41 -0400

Sylvain,

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 11:03:43PM +0200, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> >     User               <insert your user name here>
> >     Group              <insert your group name here>
> > 
> Thanks, it starts. Silly me, I should have tried it myself. <g> Great
> work.  I changed to user Sylvain and group all, since there is no
> group in Win9x.

I'm glad that the above "worked."

> Security is a real pain on Win9x and older DOSes you know :))

Time to upgrade?

> > Note that I don't have access to 9x/Me, so someone who does is going
> > to have to debug this if the above doesn't work.
> > 
> I created the /home/ftp directory and put it some empty files.
> 
> But i cannot read anything, see this (I attached the log of proftpd)
> command line : /usr/sbin/proftpd --nodaemon

I will repeat the above:

    Note that I don't have access to 9x/Me, so someone who does is going
    to have to debug this...

Sorry,
Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/