Subject: /usr/include/sys/reent.h
From: DEEPA SIVASANKARANE <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:21:58 -0400

Hi folks,

   On building linux in the CYGWIN env., I got a bunch of 
these errors (below), which I could'nt figure out. 
Any suggestions, please ?

Thanx.
best regards,
Deepa

In file included from /home/Administrator/uClinux-dist/linux-
2.4.x/include/asm/string.h:15,
/usr/include/sys/reent.h: At top level:
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:172: parse error before '*' token
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:172: `__cdecl' declared as function 
returning a function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:172: warning: function declaration 
isn't a prototype
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:172: field `__cdecl' declared as a 
function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:173: parse error before '*' token
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:174: `__cdecl' declared as function 
returning a function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:174: warning: function declaration 
isn't a prototype
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:174: field `__cdecl' declared as a 
function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:175: parse error before '*' token
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:175: `__cdecl' declared as function 
returning a function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:175: warning: function declaration 
isn't a prototype
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:175: field `__cdecl' declared as a 
function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:176: parse error before '*' token
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:176: `__cdecl' declared as function 
returning a function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:176: warning: function declaration 
isn't a prototype
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:176: field `__cdecl' declared as a 
function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:174: duplicate member `__cdecl'
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:175: duplicate member `__cdecl'
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:176: duplicate member `__cdecl'
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:547: parse error before '*' token
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:547: `__cdecl' declared as function 
returning a function
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:547: warning: function declaration 
isn't a prototype
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:547: field `__cdecl' declared as a 
function

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/