Subject: Re: PATCH: apache + mod_perl(via apxs) + libapreq
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:08:28 +0200

"Gerrit P. Haase" schrieb:
> 
> Which versions do you use (Cygwin, Apache, Perl, mod_perl, ...), do you use the
> Cygwin source packages of (Apache or Perl)?
> 
> Don't you have this ugly problem with Apache that it doesn't run longer
> than one day without refusing to serve?

what Gerrit describes is the "httpd: I get locked with some kind of
connection problem", while still running you don't get served with
replies and if you kill some childs then it works again.

This drives me nuts, BTW.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/