Subject: Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
From: Sam Edge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:09:16 +0100

Greg McCrory <[email-masked]> wrote in
<5.2.1.1.2.20030521191007.01ba4008@localhost>
in gmane.os.cygwin on Wed, 21 May 2003 19:11:32 -0500:

> Show of hands please, who actually uses a 640x480 monitor anymore?

Gronk.

I've got several "sub-sub-notebook" PCs (e.g. Toshiba Libretto 50CT)
that have 640x480 LCD screens.

I've also got an old 14" PanaSync C1381 that runs at 640x480. (It
/can/ do 800x600 but only on its knees.)

Mind you, don't let that stop anyone implementing WM_SIZE/WM_SIZING
handlers in setup.exe.

Regards,
-- 
Sam Edge

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/