Subject: Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance
From: Daniel Kabs <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:09:36 +0200

References: <[email-masked]>

Hello!

Ms. Vinschen wrote:
>> Please fix this!
>
>It's open source.  Do it yourself.

The "bug" could be easily fixed by the programmer who is working on setup.exe 
in no time at all. Probably it's just a checkbox in the Visual C++ resource 
editor. 

Sorry, I don't have any development kit or compiler installed on my 
windows system. I'just wanted to use cygwin and to point you to
a usability problem.

I guess, you deliberately built in these pesky "bugs" to get people
to work on the source :-)

Daniel

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/