Subject: Re: 'S-Lang', 'UUDeview', 'JED', 'MOST' and 'slrn' for Cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:22:00 +0200

Hallo Gerrit,

Let try again:

> Note:    The uudeview is currently broken.  I've already fixed it,

Uploaded now, actually it was just the uudeview source package which
was broken and the slrn packages which were missing, all is up now,
see the index.html (all the same) at one of these URL's:

http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/slrn/
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/slang/
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/uudeview/
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/jed/
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/most/

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/