Subject: 'S-Lang', 'UUDeview', 'JED', 'MOST' and 'slrn' for Cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:25:40 +0200

Hallo,

I've actually used my compiler over the weekend;)

S-Lang 1.4.9 library for Cygwin
===============================
Homepage: http://www.s-lang.org/
Download: ftp://ftp.jedsoft.org/pub/davis/slang/v1.4/
Online Docu: http://www.s-lang.org/docs.html

Cygwin version
==============
Binary: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/slang/slang-1.4.9-1.tar.bz2
Source: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/slang/slang-1.4.9-1-src.tar.bz2
Docu (old): http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/slang/slang-1.4.8-doc.tar.bz2

Software depending on S-Lang built for Cygwin
=============================================

JED 0.99-16 Editor
==================
Homepage: http://www.jedsoft.org/jed/
Download: ftp://ftp.jedsoft.org/pub/davis/jed/v0.99/
Jed Modes Repository: http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/

Cygwin version (requires slang, see above)
==========================================
Binary: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/jed/jed-0.99-16-1.tar.bz2
Source: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/jed/jed-0.99-16-1-src.tar.bz2

slrn 0.9.7.4 newsreader
=======================
Homepage: http://www.slrn.org/
Download: ftp://ftp.fh-heilbronn.de/pub/mirrors/slrn/

Cygwin version (requires slang and uudeview)
============================================
Binary: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/slrn/slrn-0.9.7.4-1.tar.bz2
Source: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/slrn/slrn-0.9.7.4-1-src.tar.bz2

UUDeview 0.5.18, The Nice and Friendly Decoder
==============================================
Homepage: http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/UUDeview/
Download: http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/UUDeview/download/

Cygwin version (required by slrn)
=================================
Binary: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/uudeview/uudeview-0.5.18-1.tar.bz2
Source: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/uudeview/uudeview-0.5.18-1-src.tar.bz2

MOST 4.9.4 pager
================
Homepage: http://www.jedsoft.org/most/
Download: ftp://ftp.jedsoft.org/pub/davis/most/

Cygwin version (requires slang, see above)
==========================================
Binary: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/most/most-4.9.4-1.tar.bz2
Source: http://koeln.convey.de/cygwin/most/most-4.9.4-1-src.tar.bz2

General: Binary packages install in /usr/local when extracted
         from the root directory /.
         Source packages include a buildscript and a patch.
         To rebuild the Cygwin version, run the script after
         unpacking in some directory, e.g. like this:
         $ slang-1.4.9-1.sh all
         This will end up with two tarballs, one with the
         binaries, another with the source & script & patch.

Note:    The uudeview is currently broken.  I've already fixed it,
         but it is not yet uploaded, will do this evening.  There
         version which is online now doesn't install the library
         and also no shared is created.  The binary package includes
         the lib and the DLL which is needed for slrn to run.

Sorry, but there's no setup.ini available.

Gerrit P. Haase
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/