Subject: why Php is so slow in cygwin?
From: "kalmen" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 07:11:40 +0800

I have the latest version of cygwin ,apache and  php installed .
But when I run some php web portal software such as
phpnuke (or even just a simple test.php with phpinfo()),
it sometimes can generate the page , but most of the
time it didn't refresh at all.I have to go to cygwin , restart the
apache server, once the apache server stop, the page come
out.Then I have to manually refresh the page by pressing the
IE's refresh button.

I installed on win2k pro, is there anything that I have missed
configured properly , any help is apprecaited, thanks.

regards,
kalmen.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/