Subject: Re: Perl instabilities
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Michael Lemke)
Cc: "cygwin" <[email-masked]>, Greg Matheson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:47:39 +0200

Hello Michael, hello Greg, hello other Win98 users,

I have a DEBUGGING version of perl-5.8.0, compiled on another machine,
can you try if this version is different (e.g. doesn't fail on Win98),
please?

http://iokaste.koeln.convey.de/cygwin/perl/perl-5.8.0-w98test.tar.bz2
http://iokaste.koeln.convey.de/cygwin/perl/perl-5.8.0-w98test-src.tar.bz2

The first is the binary package, extract this package from the root /,
and try it, please.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/