Subject: <inttypes.h> in Cygwin snaps breaks perl? (was: Re: Smoke 19440 /pro/3gl/CPAN/perl-current)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Perl 5 Porters <[email-masked]>
Cc: "H . Merijn Brand" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:52:11 +0200

Hallo Merijn,

[...]

> I cannot build bleadperl with the latest release, getting the same
> errors now as we got with the 1.5 snapshots.  What the heck am I
> doing wrong now?

I figured that I had one header left from the snapshots which is not
included in cygwin-1.3.22: <inttypes.h>

It is included in the perl build if present, then perl compiles, but
doesn't work, if it is not present, it compiles and does also work ok.

Lets see if there is an error in inttypes.h

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/