Subject: Re: Wanted X, got Perl - operator error or prequisiste
From: Sylvain Petreolle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 05:41:42 +0200 (CEST)

--- "Matthew O. Persico" <[email-masked]> a écrit : > On Sat, 10
May 2003 05:07:23 +0200 (CEST), Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> >You dont have to put C:\opt\cygwin\bin in your PATH.
> 
> Not when running under Cygwin - this is true. But, I want to use
> Cygwin programs w/o starting up a bash shell. That's why I add the
> Cygwin stuff to my DOS path.
> 
The only thing you have to you is to change the order in your PATH
then.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

"What if tomorrow the War could be over ?" Morpheus, in "Reloaded".

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

___________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !
Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/