Subject: re:win2k,Apache1.3.24-5,mod_php4(4.2.0-2)
From: "kalmen" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 11:06:50 +0800

Hi,

1st thank you for any help.
I am trying to run apache server with php4 on cygwin .
 cygwin -1.3.22-1 with apache 1.3.24-5 and mod_php4(4.2.0-2)
when I run , it produced the below error , any idea ?

[Sat May 10 10:55:52 2003] [warn] Loaded DSO lib/apache/libphp4.dll uses
plain A
pache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it
with -DE
API)
[Sat May 10 10:55:52 2003] [alert] httpd: Could not determine the server's
fully
 qualified domain name, using 192.168.1.100 for ServerName
D:\cygwin\usr\sbin\httpd.exe: *** unable to remap
D:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll to
 same address as parent(0xCA0000) != 0xCB0000
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Thanks.

kalmen,

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/