Subject: Re: Wanted X, got Perl - operator error or prequisiste
From: Sylvain Petreolle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 05:07:23 +0200 (CEST)

You dont have to put C:\opt\cygwin\bin in your PATH.
This cannot be here since its already added by cygwin.bat.

>
Path=C:\opt\bin;C:\opt\cygwin\bin;C:\opt\asperl\bin\;C:\PVSW\BIN;C:\WINDOWS\syst
> em32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common
> Files\Roxio Sha
>
red\DLLShared;C:\MSVS\Tools\WinNT;C:\MSVS\MSDev98\Bin;C:\MSVS\Tools;C:\VC98\bin
> PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
> 
> Cygwin or not, if Perl is in both C:\opt\cygwin\bin and
> C:\opt\asperl\bin, I will always get the cygwin version.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

"What if tomorrow the War could be over ?" Morpheus, in "Reloaded".

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

___________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!? -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !
Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/