Subject: Re: cygipc (and PostgreSQL) XP problem resolved!
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 09:52:18 -0400

Chuck,

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 08:31:07PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
> I think this needs to be a runtime function, not a compiletime macro.

Given Igor's validation, improvements, and corrections of/to my patch,
do you still want a runtime function approach?  Or, is the (ugly and
possibly performance affecting) macro approach OK?

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/