Subject: Re: Fixed Size Setup App = Stupid
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 08:31:30 -0400

Matthew O. Persico wrote:

> have you contributed your work back to the project?

ResHack is an easy way to make the chooser dialog big, but
there are other problems in the layout as a result.  What
would probably happen is that no one would complain about
the chooser size anymore, but the mailing list would start getting
complaints about off-center text entry widgets, vast
expanses of blank space, etc.  So that's undoubtedly
why the guys working on this have not made any simple-minded
changes.  They said that the fix is non-trivial, and I
believe them.
-- 
Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/