Subject: Re: Cygwin survey: Next vim version with perl support?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:33:31 +0200

Hallo Corinna,

> === cut here ===

> [ ]  Yes, please add perl support to the next Cygwin vim release.

> [ ]  No, go away with that.

> [ ]  What's vim?

[x] Release two versions of vim, one with perl-support, one without
    perl-support

> === cut here ===

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/