Subject: Re: Calling perl script from shell script: Win32 error 126
From: Greg McCrory <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Martin Gainty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:19:50 -0500

At 4/28/2003 09:53 PM -0600, Martin Gainty wrote:
>Error 126 is Module not found
>(Make sure all Magick and Perl DLLs are on the path in shell)
>Regards,
>-Martin

Thanks to all who helped.

Obviously when run as service the shell script needs to have an export 
PATH=...

Problem appears to be solved now.

GMc

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/