Subject: Re: Perl instabilities
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Elfyn McBratney" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "cygwin" <[email-masked]>, "Michael Lemke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:02:00 +0200

Hallo Elfyn,

Michael wrote:
>> I just had the problem when I tried to build perl on VMS.  Threads and
>> 64bit stuff wouldn't work.  Just a thought.

Elfyn:
> Just a WAG, maybe it's down to the 64-int support. Perhaps re-building from
> source without 64-int might do something...

Ok, I'll build a version without 65-int support tomorrow, will send
you a the download URL when ready.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/