Subject: Re: Creating DLLs doesn't work normally..
From: [email-masked] (Joshua Kwan)
To: Elfyn McBratney <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:47:20 -0700

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 03:04:21PM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> If you remove the '-soname' linker flag, change `-o soname.so' to `-o
> soname.dll' and move '-lm' to the end, you should be alright.

joshk@ringo:~/think++/plugins/osc> g++ -Wall -pedantic -ffast-math -g -ggdb -I../../src -I../.. -DPLUGIN_BUILD -shared -o static.dll static.cpp
In file included from static.cpp:10:
../../src/think.h:18:15: warning: anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/joshk/LOCALS~1/Temp/ccso0GNu.o(.text+0x7c): In function `module_init':
/home/joshk/think++/plugins/osc/static.cpp:38: undefined reference to `thPlugin::SetDesc(char const*)'
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/joshk/LOCALS~1/Temp/ccso0GNu.o(.text+0x143): In function `module_callback':
/home/joshk/think++/plugins/osc/static.cpp:56: undefined reference to `thNode::SetArg(char const*, float*, int)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

No soap... if I link against the rest of the project, of course it will
work, but that's not what should be happening....

Regards,
Josh

-- 
New PGP public key: 0x27AFC3EE