Subject: Re: Perl instabilities
From: [email-masked] (Michael Lemke)
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:15:56 +0200

4/27/03 10:59:12, "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Hallo Michael,
>
>> Thanks for the fast reply, Gerrit.  But before I go that route
>> how about the stack trace Dr.Watson supplies?  I attach it to
>> this mail.
>
>It shows the same as the backtrace from gdb shows, it crashes in
>kernel32.dll after cygwin32_detach_dll() in cygwin1.dll is called.
>

So the debug perl you sent me wouldn't be necessary anymore?
Haven't installed it yet.

Michael

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/