Subject: Re: Newby C++ lib problem
From: Ignasi Villagrasa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:34:35 +0000

Hi,

I have got the same problem upgrading cygwin version. linker doesn't 
find new operators.

For instance:

treepath.obj(.text+0x2b2):treepath.cpp: undefined reference to `operator 
new(unsigned, void*)'
vcache.obj(.text+0x278):vcache.cpp: undefined reference to `operator 
new(unsigned, void*)'

Any solution ?

Thanks in advance, Ignasi Villagrasa.

PS.: I'm using g++ for C++ modules, not gcc.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/