Subject: Re: FCNTL.DLL causes illegal instruction w/ perl since upgrade
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked] ("cygwin")
Cc: [email-masked] ("Elfyn McBratney"), [email-masked] ("Gerrit P. Haase")
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:14:42 -0400

"Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Hallo JIM,
>
>> I can only back down to 1.3.21-1 with the setup utility and that crashes also...
>
>perl-5.8 is linked against cygwin-1.3.22, if you cannot resolve the
>problem, maybe downgrading perl to 5.6.1 is the only fast solution I
>can offer now.

ok. right now i am at cygwin-1.3.22 and perl 5.6.1 and it works.... so perhaps this is a perl port issue?

but i do get this:

jhall@upstart ~
$ perldoc -f print
locale: not found

this is probably in the faq, just trying to feed info quickly...

JIM

__________________________________________________________________
Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days!
http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/index.adp?375380

Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now!
http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promo=380455

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/