Subject: Re: configuration problem with pdflatex on cygwin
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:51:55 +0200

Siddharth Jain <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am having some configuration problem with pdflatex
> on cygwin. It was working fine just yesterday

I doubt that.  What do you change?

> and today it has stopped recognizing .eps files.

What makes you think *PDF*latex can include postscript files.  How
should that work?

You may want to read about pdflatex and postscript:

   http://www.2pi.info/latex/Includingeps.html

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/